The Backyard Universe
Multicultural stargazing & astronomy experiences in South Australia
Heysen Trail & Fleurieu Peninsula shuttle bus services
Nature, scenery, geology, winery & day tours
Minibus shuttle services on the Fleurieu Peninsula
We offer a pre-booked door-to-door minibus shuttle service around Yankalilla, Normanville, Carrickalinga, Lady Bay & Wirrina; and to and from various other destinations. For example:
- Adelaide airport / Adelaide interstate railway station / Adelaide city.
- Cape Jervis and the Kangaroo Island ferry terminals.
- Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale.
- Victor Harbor district to Cape Jervis transfers (in either direction).
- Wirrina Cove resort, Links Lady Bay, Smiling Samoyed, Forktree Brewery, Allusion, Mt Jagged and other southern Fleurieu locations.
- Heysen Trail / Wild South Coast Way pickups & drop-offs between Meadows and Cape Jervis.
- Group transport for birthdays, weddings, special events or conferences. How about a long lunch at the D'Arenburg Cube or Victory Hotel for example?
Our minibus can carry up to 11 passengers & luggage per trip.
Why restrict yourself to a big bus timetable and pickup locations? Why pay a surcharge to call in a taxi or rideshare from Adelaide?
Our mobile payment system accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and most smartphone payments. We also accept cash, and Direct Payment to our bank.
Contact us to discuss trip prices, availability, or other destinations.
Discounted rates apply if we're transporting you to or from your medical appointment or your stay in a hospital.
Our bus is not wheelchair accessible; and we do not have any baby capsules or child seats. Three of the passenger seats are fitted with anchor points for your own capsule/seat.
Bookings are essential. Phone or SMS 0488 705 224 Email email@example.com