The Backyard Universe
Stargazing & astronomy experiences
Nature, scenery, geology, food & wine tours
Heysen Trail & Fleurieu Peninsula shuttle bus services
Minibus shuttle services on the Fleurieu Peninsula
We offer a booked door-to-door minibus shuttle service around Yankalilla, Normanville, Carrickalinga, Lady Bay & Wirrina; and to and from various other destinations. For example:
- Adelaide airport / Adelaide interstate railway station / Adelaide city.
- Cape Jervis and the Kangaroo Island ferry terminals.
- Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale.
- Leonards Mill, Wirrina Resort, Links Lady Bay, Smiling Samoyed, Allusion and other southern Fleurieu wineries.
- Pickups & drop-offs along the southern Heysen Trail.
- Trips to Marion Shopping Centre or Harbour Town.
- Group trips or tours for special events or for conferences. How about a long lunch at the D'Arenburg Cube or at Lazy Ballerina for example?
Our minibus can carry up to 11 passengers & luggage per trip.
Why restrict yourself to a big buses timetable and pickup locations? Why pay a big surcharge to do a "local trip" in an Adelaide metropolitan taxi?
Our mobile payment system accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and some smartphone payments. We also accept cash, and Direct Payment to our bank.
Contact us to discuss trip prices, availability, or other destinations.
Bookings are essential. Phone or SMS 0488 705 224 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
From July 2018 we're also running a Community Bus service funded by the District Council of Yankalilla.