The Backyard Universe
Multicultural night sky & astronomy experiences in South Australia
Heysen Trail & Fleurieu Peninsula shuttle bus services
Nature, scenery, geology, winery & day tours
Minibus shuttle services on the Fleurieu Peninsula
We offer a pre-booked door-to-door minibus shuttle service around Yankalilla, Normanville, Carrickalinga, Lady Bay & Wirrina; and to and from various other destinations. For example:
- Adelaide airport / Adelaide interstate railway station / Adelaide city / Marion Shopping Centre.
- Cape Jervis and the Kangaroo Island ferry terminals.
- Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale.
- Victor Harbor district to Cape Jervis transfers (in either direction).
- Leonards Mill, New Terry Resort, Links Lady Bay, Smiling Samoyed, Forktree Brewery, Mt Jagged and other southern Fleurieu wineries.
- Heysen Trail pickups & drop-offs between Meadows and Cape Jervis.
- Group trips or tours for special events or for conferences. How about a long lunch at the D'Arenburg Cube or Pennys Hill or Victory Hotel for example?
Our minibus can carry up to 11 passengers & luggage per trip.
Why restrict yourself to a big buses timetable and pickup locations? Why pay a big surcharge to do a trip in an Adelaide metropolitan taxi?
Our mobile payment system accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and some smartphone payments. We also accept cash, and Direct Payment to our bank.
Contact us to discuss trip prices, availability, or other destinations.
Discounted rates apply if we're transporting you to or from your medical appointment or your stay in a hospital.
Our minibus is not wheelchair accessible; and we do not have any baby capsules or child seats. Three of the passenger seats are fitted with anchor points for your own capsule/seat.
Bookings are essential. Phone or SMS 0488 705 224 Email firstname.lastname@example.org